Tuesday, October 28, 2008

my answer to guiwos survey

(4 Points) My last name: Guiwo
(2 Points) Where did we meet:MaSci
(6 Points) Take a stab at my middle name:
(1 Points) Where do I study:UST
(4 Points) What am I afraid of:Cats
(2 Points) Do I smoke :yes? haha. no
(3 Points) Do I drink:oo nman
(2 Points) Do I have any siblings:yep
(3 Points) How many:2 ata. haha
(3 Points) What's one of my favorite things to do:magmake up haha
(4 Points) What's my favorite type of music:ung pangbirit. haha, pinapraktis niya kc palagi sa bahay
(4 Points) Am I shy or outgoing:outgoing!!! haha
(2 Points) Whats my favorite color:brown. gayagaya
(3 Points) Name something I hate:pusa? again
(4 Points) Name a talent I have:singing
(4 Points) What kind of sneakers do I wear:errr. malay ko ba
(4 Points) Do I have any pets:no
(2 Points) Who am I dating/liking right now:baby lebleb
(5 Points) How long have I been dating/liking them:ndi ko alam. haha
(6 Points) How tall am I:5 1"?
(5 Points) What is my worst habit:babaan ng telepono kpag tatawag ka?
(5 Points on creativeness) If I were stranded on a desert island, what would I bring:2 pc swin suit!!

No comments: