Sunday, April 29, 2007

wahehe

Ralph saves the day!!

but cant save his day!!


Today is april hmmm… april 29.. yeah. Im watching pb ryt now.. they are currently resolving their differences, maricris and bea.. gawd.. it feels sooo awful.. is this the effect of too much attachment? Or carrying the burden, affliction misery of other people..?? maybe.. this has been me.. the great confidant. The great counselor. The great listener . at least I can call myself a real friend.. though their misery becomes my misery too, I wont leave them in hostility. I am ralph. That’s me. Im a friend.. whew.. so what happened to me these past few days??

April 16-17- burbank outing.. it was interesting.. it was not the best though but I had fun.. it was a different outing.. not the usual swimming

April 18, 2007- I and my friends went to manila memorial to visit the humble lair of my deceased classmate.. she was my first in everything.. hehe.. then we went somewhere else to settle some things....

April 19, 2007- I can remember nothing.. aww.. ph and leslie made me furious. I found myself caught in a deception game and gave me 2nd thoughts on holding on to that pledge.. woo.. they really got me. And up to now, it still irritates and bothers me.. wahaha.. this was a Thursday and I was supposed to go to up with thea and neph. And waw.. there was ph.. I tried to be nice.. hehe.. after that, everything eventually got ok.

April 20, 2007- hmm.. Friday.. I think i attended the cotillion practice of thea

April 23, 2007- overnyt at thea's haws for her avp

April 24, 2007- nothing really special.. it was just freaky.. hope they will be ok.. sooner. padolina awting that turned into a moa malling

april 25, 2007- einstein outing. i had fun though i felt weird since i am not intimately close with all of the einstein people.


April 26, 2007- we had a practice again at thea’s haws gawd.. haha

Tinatamad nq.. nxt time nlng.

No comments: